We spend most of our lives asleep. A healthy sleep is very important for our life. Bed choices are important for our health. Wrong mattress choices reduce sleep quality and reduce bed usage time. So how long is the bed usage period? Let’s see together.
In How Many Years Is The Mattress Changed?
Right bed means healthy sleep, healthy life. Humans spend most of their life asleep. This shows that the choice of bedding is very important. A good mattress keeps the mattress life longer as well as quality sleep. According to studies, an average mattress life is about 10 years. Our beds lose their structural functions during this time. The way the beds are used, the weight balance, etc. factors affect the life of the mattress. In order to use our beds for a longer time, we need to make them upside down at least once a year. In this way, we can prevent it from deforming. The comfort of our beds decreases when used for long periods of time.
How Do You Know When You Need to Change Your Bedding?
- By detecting how long you have been using it.
- If you feel tired or sluggish when you wake up.
- Waist, back, neck etc. if you have pain.
- If various sounds or vibrations are coming from the bed.
- If things like collapse, deformation etc. have occurred when viewed from the outside.
- If there are stains or odors on the bedding fabric.